The Mede Institute is unique because we have a number of physicians representing a myriad of specializations all under one roof. Our specialists include:
- Certified Medical Director
- Certified Laser Safety Officer
- Board Certified Facial Plastic/Ent Surgeon
- Board Certified Oral & Maxillofacial Surgeon
- Board Certified Anesthesiologist
- Oral & Maxillofacial Implantologist
- Board Certified Internal Medicine Physician
- Board Certified Family Practice Physician
- Cosmetic Surgeon
- Cosmetic Dentist
- General Dentist
Dr. Franco Picofazzi: DDS, FADSA, PC
Dr. Picofazzi is our medical director, CEO and the founder of the MEDE Institute. MEDE stands for Medical & Dental which represents our capabilities at the aesthetic institute. He has been serving area patients for over 16 years with a stellar record for patient satisfaction and safety. His hybrid training as a board certified anesthesiologist and training in Maxillofacial aesthetics and craniofacial surgery allows him to combine his expertise to best serve his patient population.
Dr. Picofazzi’s status as a diplomate of the National Board of Dental Anesthesiology and Fellow of the American Dental Society of Anesthesiology, is evidence of his concern and commitment to your comfort, safety and health.
Dr. Picofazzi has selected an outstanding group of professionals to offer our area the very best in aesthetic services with a focus on patient satisfaction and safety.